- This event has passed.
Spring Salads and Sides Cooking Class
May 3, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$32
Spring is the start of fresh local produce, bright flavors, and a bounty of light healthy dishes. Come celebrate this beautiful new season of the year with some tasty recipes perfect for BBQs, picnics, and easy dinners. This is a hands-on cooking class where participants will have a fun and interactive experience cooking in groups. This class fits any cooking level and gives participants an opportunity to learn new skills in the kitchen.
Recipes presented in class include:
- Grilled Lemony Pea Bruschetta (gluten free and dairy free option)
- Vegetarian Nicoise Salad with Lemon Dill Dressing (gf, df)
- Grilled Vegetable Stacks with “Hollandaise” Sauce (gf option, df)
- Quinoa Tabbouleh (gf, df)
- Spring Mix Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing (gf, df)
- Spring Drinks: Orange Mint Green Tea and Honey Lemonade (gf, df)
Celebrate special events with a cooking class! Cooking classes are a great way to celebrate or have a fun outing such as: Mother’s Day, birthday, girl’s outing, or date nights!!
**Classes are whole food plant focused with some dairy on the side and possible gluten products. Please specify on your ticket any food sensitivites or allergies and I will do my best to accomodate.
**Only 16 spots available. Grab a friend, family member, or sweetheart and sign up soon, tickets won’t last long. Tickets are non-refunable but are transferable to another person. Ticket transfers to another class up to one week prior to event.